Vision and Values
To support our desire for 'oneness' across our infant and junior schools, a joint vision was agreed by Pinxton Village Academies staff. It states that we will:
- Prepare for the future
- Value the now
- Achieve everyday
Our new motto, Stronger Together, reflects that the three schools are working together more closely as a single school.
Our Mission Statement
Our mission statement has remained the same and is: teach children how to learn for life by providing them with skills and experiences to inspire limitless aspirations.
At Pinxton Village Academies we are passionate about teaching and learning and we are proud of our achievements. Not only do we strive for excellence by aiming high, we also know learning should be fun too. We want all members of our school community to thoroughly enjoy what we do in our school. We continually strive to:
- Provide a secure and caring environment in which everyone is equally appreciated, enabling everyone to succeed in achieving their potential.
- Provide a wide and stimulating curriculum to foster enquiring minds and an enjoyment of learning.
- Actively promote the fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs.
- Ensure all pupils and adults feel respected and valued.
- Provide a happy and stimulating environment that encourages high expectations and achievement.
- Actively encourage pupils not only to take responsibility for themselves, but helps prepare them in becoming increasingly independent and good citizens in the future.
Flying High Trust Values
As proud members of Flying High Trust our schools adopt the 7 Trust values of:
These values are integral to everything we do as pupils and staff in our schools.