Be part of something amazing!
Are you looking for a chance to make a difference across three schools?
Are you someone who wants to join a supportive team where everyone has the determination to make our schools the best in the universe?
Do you inspire children to aspire to be…?
Do you have boundless energy, bounce back ability and commitment?
Take a look at our current vacancies below, if you require any further information please do give the school a call on 01773 303420. If you wish to apply for a vacancy, please visit https://www.flyinghighpartnership.co.uk/careers/
Job Title Caretaker Hours 30 hours per week 6am-9am 3:30pm to 6:30pm
Salary Grade 3 pro rata (FTE £23,500)
Contract Type Permanent
Closing Date 9am 3rd January 2024
Interview Date Friday 12th January 2024
Start Date ASAP
Location Pinxton Village Academies
Do you want to work in a school where everyone puts children first?
Do you believe that children should learn in a dynamic, clean, safe and inspirational environment?
Do you take pride in delivering the best for children through attention to detail and pro-activity?
Pinxton Village Academies is an amazing place to be. We provide challenge, enjoyment and encourage our children to be independent learners, problem solvers and team-players. Our aim is to meet the needs of all our pupils to achieve their full potential in their academic, creative, personal, physical, moral and spiritual development. We aim to equip our children with the right balance of skills to enable them to achieve academic success but also to become special people with a moral outlook. This all takes place in an environment showcasing the highest standards of presentation from a team that all care about our children fulfilling their potential.
We are currently looking to recruit a dynamic, committed, highly organised and proud Caretaker to be part of a wider site and cleaning team – and of course part of our whole school! This is a key role in our school and the successful applicant will be responsible for both the security, safety and maintenance of our site on a daily basis. They will make sure the school and grounds are presented at their absolute best at all times and in-keeping with our school values. The applicant must have a good knowledge of maintenance and be an all-round handyperson reflecting our positive school ethos.
The successful candidate will:
- Have high standards for the school environment both inside and outside
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills
- Be able to carry out regular procedures, routines and maintain the premises and grounds to the highest standards
- Maintain and keep appropriate records in line with Health & Safety requirements
- Have good DIY skills and ability to manage projects
- Be pro-active to ensure the school and grounds are well maintained
- Ensure the school and grounds are kept safe and secure at all times
- Be willing to go above and beyond and celebrate our unique selling point as a school – our environment and our wonderful children, staff and wider community
What we can offer:
- The best children, families and staff in the universe;
- A full induction programme;
- Local Government Pension Scheme – one of the most competitive schemes on the market;
- Excellent CPD opportunities through Flying High Futures;
- A network of Site Managers within the Flying High Trust;
- Access to training resources through The National College;
- A Trust of 30 schools for development opportunities within the schools and central team;
- A friendly central team to support with Finance, HR, IT, Estates, Data, Training and much more;
- An ethos of humility and commitment to work/life balance.
- Access to Wellbeing services e.g Physio, Counselling,
- Flu Jabs
Visits are welcomed and strongly encouraged.
The Flying High Partnership is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children. All staff and volunteers are expected to share in that commitment. The post is subject to enhanced DBS disclosures. Governors welcome applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.
We are part of the Flying High Partnership, a primary only forward thinking and supportive trust who put the children at the heart of everything we do. Being part of the trust offers staff incredible opportunities with exceptional continuing professional development at every stage of your career, opportunities for career progression both within your own school and across the partnership, a partnership of schools that prioritise wellbeing and workload of staff, a strong package of incentives for all employees and a genuine sense of teamwork across all schools and across the partnership with a determination to have fun.